Friday, October 18, 2013

Just What I Needed


I don't know who did this originally so I don't know to whom I owe the credit.


I saw this today and it spoke to me. I have some relatives that in (or out, at this point I'm not really sure) of my life. Their actions have caused a lot of hurt and anger to my family. Not so much to me, but it hurts me to see how it makes my husband and children feel. More often than not I get tangled in the emotions and let them run free. And, as we all know, if I let those negative emotions just continue on their spiral, I'll just wind up with even more of what I do not want for me or my family. I needed to be reminded to be thankful. ALWAYS!!! Even if the only reason I can find is because it shows me what I don't want, then that's the reason I need to go with. Either way, it's important to find the gratitude and to hang on with both hands. I know I'll be better off for it.

My hope today is that by sharing this it will help someone else and continue and multiply the gratitude.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment